The AUD-BOB-1602 is a 1RU rack-mountable breakout box designed for use with up to two DMB-4K-I-HD input blades, or up to two DMB-4K-O-HD output blades, or one of each. It facilitates the connection of analog audio signals to each blade via detachable terminal blocks, providing eight balanced stereo inputs per input blade, and/or eight balanced stereo outputs per output blade.
The connection to each blade is made using the included VHDCI interconnect cables. The AUD-BOB-1602 is available with a choice of 8 ft (2.44 m) or 20 ft (6.1 m) interconnect cables. The interconnect cables are also available for purchase separately to accommodate applications requiring two different lengths.
- Enables analog audio connectivity for up to two HDMI® input/output blades
- Compatible with DMB-4K-I-HD input blades and DMB-4K-O-HD output blades
- Provides eight stereo audio inputs per input blade
- Provides eight stereo audio outputs per output blade
- Handles balanced or unbalanced audio signals
- Single-space 19” rack-mountable