The .AV Framework Hub enables huddle rooms and other meeting spaces with basic or no AV presentation technology to be integrated as part of a complete Crestron Fusion managed enterprise. A single AVF Hub can support up to 15 such rooms, allowing each rooms occupancy  and device status to be monitored and managed without the need for any additional control systems or custom programming. Quick setup and configuration is facilitated through an easy-to-use Web browser interface.
Please note, occupancy sensing is not currently supported and will be enabled, along with other features and functions, through future firmware updates.
Enterprise Management Bridge for AV Presentation Systems
In its initial release, the AVF Hub provides a bridge to Crestron Fusion for the Crestron HD-MD-400-C-E HD Scaling Presentation Switcher & Extender 400, the AM-100 AirMedia Presentation Gateway , and third-party Crestron Connected display devices. Each device simply communicates with the AVF Hub over Ethernet.
Used with the HD-MD-400-C-E, the AVF Hub enables the following functionality:
- Reports the currently selected input source
- Controls display device power via CEC or RS-232 (or Ethernet for Crestron Connected displays) when an input source is connected or disconnected
- Monitors display power status via CEC or Ethernet
- Allows scheduling of system turn on and turn off times via the Web browser interface
- Reports and logs display and source device usage
- Reports various errors to facilitate help desk troubleshooting and enable alert messaging via Crestron Fusion
- Supports up to 15 rooms, each with one HD-MD-400-C-E switcher, one display device, and one optional AM-100 
- Also supports rooms with just a Crestron Connected display and optional AM-100 
Support for additional devices and functions will be enabled in the future.
Integrator Friendly Enclosure
The CEN-AVF-HUB features the Crestron iFE form factor, a compact Integrator Friendly Enclosure design that fits almost anywhere and enables a variety of installation options. Its shape allows multiple AVF Hubs and other IFE compliant devices to be stacked together. Using the included mounting bracket, it can be fastened to any flat surface or snapped onto a standard DIN rail. Rack mount and pole mount kits are also available separately.
Power over Ethernet
The CEN-AVF-HUB can be powered through its Ethernet connection using Poe technology. This allows the AVF Hub to be installed in closets and other locations that lack an AC power outlet. To take advantage of this feature, Crestron offers the PWE-4803RU Poe Injector , which simply connects in line with the Ethernet cable. Crestron also offers Ethernet switches with built-in Poe (models CEN-SW-POE-5 or CEN-SWPOE-16 ), affording a complete high-performance networking solution capable of powering multiple Poe powered devices.