Provide a simple, scalable, and consistent classroom experience
Crestron® Campus Technology Solutions offer a quick path to transforming and standardizing every classroom, lab, and meeting space across an entire college campus. Each kit comes ready-to-deploy and includes everything you need to provide a consistent multimedia classroom experience for instructors and students. Each room features the same informative on-display welcome screen and intuitive touch screen UI, so an instructor or guest lecturer can simply walk into any room and start presenting quickly.
Crestron AirMedia® wireless presentation capability, as well as auto-switching wired inputs, allow anyone to connect and present easily using their own laptop or mobile device. Just as easily, they can use a document camera, computer, or other media source installed at the lectern. All Crestron Campus Technology Solutions are built on the same unified platform with enterprise-grade network management and security, so every space can be monitored, managed, scheduled, and controlled securely by authorized staff from any location on or off campus.
Flexible dual-projection classroom solution
The EDU-3000 kit provides a scalable solution ideal for rooms ranging from 30 to 300 students. Featuring the Crestron DMPS3-4K-350-C DigitalMedia™ Presentation System with built-in AirMedia, it supports dual video screens plus a preview monitor, and provides up to nine inputs including AirMedia wireless connectivity. A single wall plate DM® transmitter is included, which can be installed to provide a wired HDMI® input connection anywhere in the room. A second DM transmitter may be added.
A wired or wireless microphone may be connected to provide speech reinforcement. The included speakers and 50 Watt amplifier are appropriate for most rooms with up to 50 students. Other Crestron speakers, amplifiers, and DSPs may be added as required. Enhanced connectivity and cable management options are available using Crestron FlipTops™, Crestron Connect It™ cable caddies, and DM 8G+® transmitters.
- 3-Series® 4K DigitalMedia presentation system with AirMedia
- 4K digital graphics engine and DM 8G+ receiver with scaler (x2)
- 4K DM 8G+ transmitter wall plate
- 10” tabletop touch screen
- Saros® 6.5” 2-way wall mount speakers
- HDMI, CAT5e, serial, and speaker cables
- PoDM power pack
Easy to install – no programming required
Crestron Campus Technology Solutions are incredibly easy to install. Setup and configuration is made simple using the web browser-based tool. Just select your sources and displays, set up device control, and you’re good to go. Rooms are up and running in minutes without writing a single line of code. Customization is enabled using Crestron Studio® software to add the school logo and any special functionality desired.
Easy to use
The Crestron touch screen experience makes the system easy and intuitive for anyone to use. Simple one-touch functions let instructors get right to the point. Even as they first enter the room, they are greeted with a welcoming message on the big screen showing details about the current scheduled class along with simple instructions for getting started.
Campus scheduling, monitoring, and reporting
Crestron Fusion® monitoring and scheduling services add a valuable layer of intelligence to every classroom and meeting space on campus.
- Room scheduling – Crestron Fusion integrates with popular room calendaring platforms to maximize workflow and room usage. Rooms are automatically set up for use so everything’s ready to go when the instructor walks in, and can even be returned to inventory in the event of a “no-show” to make the room available to others.
- Help desk support – During classes and meetings, attendees can contact the help desk directly from the touch screen in the room. Crestron Fusion sends event alerts to IT staff, enabling them to quickly resolve issues remotely to maximize uptime. Crestron Fusion stores all technical documentation room-by-room for quick reference.
- Global device monitoring – Crestron Fusion sends real-time status notifications for each device in any room on the network, so support staff can resolve issues before they interrupt workflow. Additionally, support staff can automatically receive reminders to perform routine maintenance.
- Data collection and reporting – Crestron Fusion collects data and generates detailed reports about room and device usage to help institutions optimize their investment in space and technology.
Cloud-based deployment and management
Crestron campus technology reaches out to the cloud for easy, cost-effective, and efficient deployment and management. Simply assign the room solution to a location, provision it based on your protocol, and it’s ready to go. There’s no time consuming programming, and no proprietary programming languages. It’s simple, browser-based management with the network security IT professionals demand.
- Crestron Device Management SaaS – Manage thousands of devices in the amount of time it would ordinarily take to manage one.
- Integrate – No-programming cloud AV management solution
- Deploy and Manage – Organize devices by groups and subgroups; silently push settings and firmware to one or all devices; apply, transfer, and remove device features and licenses
- Monitor – Live status and full monitoring of every connected device
Crestron campus technology supports the standard network security policies organizations already have in place. Every Crestron device is engineered with absolute security in mind.
- 802.1x ensures devices on the network have been explicitly sanctioned by the network administration team, which protects against unauthorized devices being added to the network
- Active Directory® ensures administrative privileges and access rights of individuals are centrally managed
- Industry-standard AES block cipher with robust PKI for AV content encryption to protect content from unauthorized access as it traverses the network
- SSL ensures that control systems and endpoint devices communicate only with intended devices and that commands and status cannot be monitored by unauthorized devices on the network
- SSH-based command-line console access for device configuration and status protects the device console from access by unauthorized users
- HTTPS authenticates and encrypts the web interface to ensure device settings are only accessed by authorized users
Global presence, local support
Crestron is dedicated to providing the best service and support in the industry, with offices in every major market and country around the globe. There are tens of thousands of certified Crestron engineers and technicians ready to assist you if needed. Count on our award-winning True Blue Service and Support Team to handle any issues 24/7 or even go on-site anywhere in the world at a moment’s notice.