The Saros SB-200-P is a stereo sound bar designed to provide enhanced audio performance for a flat panel display. Its full-range, front-firing speakers offer an improvement over the small, rear-facing speakers typical of many display devices. Brackets included with the sound bar allow for attachment to a wall surface, or the unit can be placed on a shelf below or above the display.
Built-in amplification allows for direct connection to the line-level audio output of the display device, or to the output of an audio preamp, switcher, mixer, tv tuner, codec, or Crestron DM room controller. The amplifier powers on automatically when an audio input signal is detected, and powers off if no signal is detected for several minutes.
The SAROS SB-200-P sound bar is ideally suited for use with the Crestron RL 2 Group Collaboration System and other unified communication and videoconferencing systems. It is equally well-suited for use in any small to medium sized room or public space in a hotel, restaurant, museum, medical center, airport, office building, or residence.
- High-quality, full-range amplified stereo sound bar
- Delivers enhanced sound quality and performance for use with any flat panel display
- Mounts to a wall or sits on a shelf
- Balanced or unbalanced stereo line-level audio input 
- Unbalanced stereo audio cable included
- Powers on and off automatically
- 100 to 240 Volt AC powered