The CAEN-BLOCK is a Cresnet terminal block designed specifically for Crestron lighting and automation systems to link extension enclosures and satellite enclosures to the central PAC2 or PAC2M control system. The CAEN-BLOCK mounts at the bottom of each CAEN or CAENIB enclosure that does not contain a control system to provide Cresnet and Override signal connectivity for CLX-Series lighting control modules within. The CAEN-BLOCK serves as a parallel distribution block for multiple Cresnet cables, and especially provides for connection of the Cresnet and override signal cables from the central control system.
- LEFT/RIGHT (2) 5-pin 0.156 inch headers;
- Cresnet/Override interconnect ports;
- Connect to CLX-Series lighting control modules using interconnect cables provided
- NET (4) 4-pin 3.5mm detachable terminal blocks;
- Connect to standard 4-wire Cresnet cables
- OVERRIDE (2) 3-pin 3.5mm detachable terminal blocks, paralleled, comprising (2) inputs (and pass-thru) for EX ernal contact closures to trigger the preset Override state in each CLX-Series module Connected via the LEFT and RIGHT module interconnect ports
- Gray metal, surface mount module with (2) integral mounting flanges