The fastest, easiest, most manageable, and secure wireless presentation technology
Why wireless presentation?
Open meeting spaces and huddle spaces are proliferating, and the latest laptops and smart devices no longer feature ports for wired connectivity. This has created the need for a very simple and fast wireless presentation technology. AirMedia 2.0 eliminates wires or dongles cluttering the table. In fact, you don’t even need a table.
AirMedia 2.0 is a network-based wireless presentation technology that leverages the latest security protocols:
- 802.1x network access control
- Active Directory user authentication
- AES-128 content encryption
- SSH, SSL, TLS, and HTTPS
Key features of Airmedia 2.0
- Lowest bandwidth consumption for optimal network efficiency
- Lowest latency so keyboard and mouse movements track in real-time
- Silky-smooth video playback
- Enterprise-grade network security
- Easy cloud-based provisioning and management
- Full mirroring with Windows®, Mac®, Android™, and iOS® without Bonjour®
- On-screen display with connectivity instructions; plus room availability and meeting details when connected to calendaring platform
- Native support for Appspace® digital signage
Consistent user experience in every room and space
With AirMedia 2.0, there’s no more wasting valuable time figuring out how to get the technology in the room or space to work. With a consistent, simple, and intuitive user experience all you have to do is show up and start presenting.
Here are AirMedia family of products
If you want to take a look at Crestron AirMedia products click the links down below.
- AM-101 Wireless Presentation Gateway
- AM-300 AirMedia Presentation System with AirMedia 2.0 DM in and HDMI in and out
- DMPS3-4K-250-C DigitalMedia Presentation System with AirMedia 2.0 capability built-in
- DMPS3-4K-350-C DigitalMedia Presentation System with AirMedia 2.0 capability built-in
Need help with your project? call 402.909.0130 or chat with our live technical help!